viernes, 10 de agosto de 2007
A webcast is a multimedia event or e-presentation that can play video, sound, slides, or any combination of any of these sensory techniques. Further, a webcast can utilize a database back end to collect and store participant information (opinion surveys, voting, chat, email addresses, etc.) to make it an interactive e-presentation.
Types of Webcasts
There are different types of webcasts, tailored to the different needs of an audience.
Live Webcast: a fashion show, a news event, a concert, an analyst meeting, a sales meeting - any realtime webcast as the event is actually happening.
Archived Webcast: after the live webcast, the webcast can be indexed and archived for people who couldn't view it live.
Stand-alone Webcast: this webcast is placed as an ad or an archive piece - training materials, entertainment or an ad at a popular website.
Interactive Webcast: a webcast that collects information from its viewers - surveys, emails, etc. It can be either live or stand-alone.
Webcast Advertising Objectives
To determine your webcast ad objectives, consider:
Your target market. Gather as much demographic information on your customer as possible (age, sex, job function, income. etc.) Also, consider your psychographic profile. What are your targets' interests, regardless of their demographic profile?
Your advertising communication objective. (Branding, traffic-building, direct sales, corporate communication, public relations, investor relations, etc.)
Measures of successful implementation (high amount of visitation, emails, click-throughs, answering survey questions correctly, etc.) Your budget. Return on investment is another significant measure of success.
Webcasting Media Types
Webcasts can utilize many different types of multimedia. Which forms are best suited to your objectives?
Audio with slides
Video with slides
Streaming text with links
Database back end for collecting information
viernes, 13 de julio de 2007
I find this job in the jobs.collegerecruiter.com website in July 1, 2007.
2. Why do you think that you are good for this job?
Because, I have a lot of studies in marketing area, that is what you need, also, I have many experience of publicity area and I am qualified to do all kinds of design and advertising
3. What are some skills that you have in the graphic design area?
I have many skills, one of them is that I can use the Graphic Design programs very well and I can use many of them because always I am getting up date in this area, also I am Photographer and I am working whit a Band doing they photographs and retouching them
4. What are the programs that you use?
I use many program of graphic design, I use Photoshop, Page Maker, Freehand, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, also I have been using another Operating system that is Linux – Ubuntu so I am working whit the programs of this Operating system that is The Gimp and Inkscape
5. Tell me about your work experience?
Well I work a year in Velaco Puello, C.A and I made for the all the Publicities and they promotional material, I work to in The Golden House Restaurant I made all The Marketing and they corporate manual, also I made for Creatico al the publicities and all the promotional material also the web presentation.
jueves, 12 de julio de 2007
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Williamsburg, Va US.
Name and Lastname: Raul Manzanilla.
E - mail: email@example.com (e-mail).
Personal Phone: (0424) – 6225457 (personal phone).
Phone: (0261) - 7422489 (home phone).
Be one of the bests Graphic
Desiner and stand out in the area of Graphic
• Experienced in design for print publications and web sites.
• Proficient in most commonly used computer design applications.
• Experienced in Marketing and Advertising fences.
• Experienced in photography and Retoucher of photographies.
• Redesigned several web sites.
• Created logo and advertising layouts for restaurants.
• Created Marketing to many companies.
• Photoshop and Freehand.
• Dreamweaver and Flash .
• Able to use Linux – Ubuntu.
• Velasco Puello – Publicitys.• Golden House Restaurant – Marketing and P.O.P Materials.
• Creativo, C.A. - Corporate Manual
domingo, 8 de julio de 2007
Nine Steps to Acing a Job Interview
A good way to think about the process of getting a job is that a resume gets you in the door, and an interview is where you close the deal.
Here are nine ways to ace an interview and get the job:
1. Tell good stories.
2. Understand the behavioral interview.
3. Ask questions at the beginning, not the end.
4. Stop stressing about your MySpace page.
6. Present a plan.
7. Manage your parents.
8. Play to stereotypes.
9. Practice. A lot.
A story I used to tell in interviews Heath says there are three different kinds of plots we can create about ourselves.
1. The challenge plot.
2. The creativity plot.
3. The connection plot.Once you’ve practiced a bit, you can relish the moment someone says, “So, what do you do?” If you understand how to talk about yourself, this is an opening to connect in a meaningful way and make a lasting impression.
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Williamsburg, Va US
Travel, Hospitality & Restaurant
$30,375.00 - $40,500.00
4-Year College Degree
The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Dear Ms. Grant:
How are you?
I am writing in response to your ad for a Graphic Presentation Assistant, posted on the jobs.collegerecruiter.com website July 1, 2007.
As you can see from my resume and portfolio, I have acquired quite a bit of experience with product graphics and presentation coordination, Marketing and Advertising.
I know that you also require someone with a BFA in Graphics in addition to the Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft application skills. Although my degree is in Industrial, rather than Graphic, Design, marketing and publish most of my roles in projects at school have finely tuned my graphic capabilities. I hope that you'll agree after viewing my portfolio images.
I would love to work with QUALITY; I have long been a fan of your forward thinking product development work. I feel that with your company I will be able to continue my professional growth, both as a graphic designer and a production specialist.
I look forward to hearing from you. I can be reached at this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org ), or by telephone at 212-555-3825. I will try to follow up with you to make sure you've received everything you need.
viernes, 1 de junio de 2007
1. Could you please define graphic designing in your own words?
2. What influenced you to pursue graphic designing?
My influences was that I have skills for the design and the ability of create very good publicities in the programs of graphic design.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?
You most inscribe in the university, in the graphic designing school , then learn all the techniques to create a very good visual communication, then learn to use the programs like Photoshop and freehand to reinforce yours abilities and become the best of your class.
You musts first be familiar the programs that we use, and then know how are you going to diagram the final product, have the skill to use the right colors in the design and no supercharge the final product.
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
A job when I can use my skills to design.
6. What's something in your student life that you enjoy the most?
Learn everyday something new and the put it in practice.
7. What is the most difficult aspect of graphic designing?
The most difficult of the graphic design is how use the programs but at the final you see that I very easy use then
8. What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the futures are be a very good and honest graphic designer.
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designing.
When I find a job and all that I learn in my class I used in my work and all my boss stay in shock with all that I say to they, because I talk very good and was all that my teachers teach me, and I realise that all that I learn in the university it work.
10. Why would you recommend graphic designing as a career?
Try to be the best.