1. Could you please define graphic designing in your own words?
2. What influenced you to pursue graphic designing?
My influences was that I have skills for the design and the ability of create very good publicities in the programs of graphic design.
3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become a graphic designer?
You most inscribe in the university, in the graphic designing school , then learn all the techniques to create a very good visual communication, then learn to use the programs like Photoshop and freehand to reinforce yours abilities and become the best of your class.
You musts first be familiar the programs that we use, and then know how are you going to diagram the final product, have the skill to use the right colors in the design and no supercharge the final product.
5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
A job when I can use my skills to design.
6. What's something in your student life that you enjoy the most?
Learn everyday something new and the put it in practice.
7. What is the most difficult aspect of graphic designing?
The most difficult of the graphic design is how use the programs but at the final you see that I very easy use then
8. What are your plans for the future?
My plans for the futures are be a very good and honest graphic designer.
9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in graphic designing.
When I find a job and all that I learn in my class I used in my work and all my boss stay in shock with all that I say to they, because I talk very good and was all that my teachers teach me, and I realise that all that I learn in the university it work.
10. Why would you recommend graphic designing as a career?
Try to be the best.