viernes, 13 de julio de 2007

The Interview

1. Where did you find the job?

I find this job in the jobs.collegerecruiter.com website in July 1, 2007.

2. Why do you think that you are good for this job?

Because, I have a lot of studies in marketing area, that is what you need, also, I have many experience of publicity area and I am qualified to do all kinds of design and advertising

3. What are some skills that you have in the graphic design area?

I have many skills, one of them is that I can use the Graphic Design programs very well and I can use many of them because always I am getting up date in this area, also I am Photographer and I am working whit a Band doing they photographs and retouching them

4. What are the programs that you use?

I use many program of graphic design, I use Photoshop, Page Maker, Freehand, Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, also I have been using another Operating system that is Linux – Ubuntu so I am working whit the programs of this Operating system that is The Gimp and Inkscape

5. Tell me about your work experience?

Well I work a year in Velaco Puello, C.A and I made for the all the Publicities and they promotional material, I work to in The Golden House Restaurant I made all The Marketing and they corporate manual, also I made for Creatico al the publicities and all the promotional material also the web presentation.

No hay comentarios: